Community & Butterfly Gardens
The Keep Charlotte Beautiful Community Greening Committee works with groups and schools to improve their outdoor spaces by not only keeping them litter-free but also through projects like pollinator gardens or community gardens. These projects improve our environment and make us more resilient, as a community. We have listed not only the community gardens KCB is involved in but all of the Community Gardens in Charlotte County.
- Garden of Eatin’ Community Garden, Food Forest and Food Pantry
- Family Services Community Garden
- South County Regional Park
- Ann and Chuck Dever Regional Park
- The History Park Community Garden (Punta Gorda)
- Centennial Park
- Public Safety Building
- Hickory Bluff Cemetery Pollinator Garden
- Punta Gorda History Park Butterfly Garden
- Florida Butterfly Garden CHEC
- Cultural Center
- Peace River Elementary
- Port Charlotte Library
Community Improvement Projects
We are not just about cleaning up the community. We are also here to help your group with projects that improve a public space or care for a neglected one. Please contact us if your group or organization has a project in mind and needs help getting it off the ground
If your neighborhood needs assistance on improvements or a beautification project, click here to contact Keep Charlotte Beautiful or fill out the Mini Grant application below.
Final Report must be submitted with at least 3 photos. We love videos too!